Preference is given to applicants with MA/MFA degrees and theatre experience but those who hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university are eligible to apply.
Applicants submit the following materials on line at: https://www.grad.washington.edu/applForAdmiss/
- An essay or thesis chapter representative of the applicant's best scholarly work.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores.
- A current résumé of training and experience in your field.
- A statement of purpose including educational and professional goals.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- One set of unofficial transcripts.
International applications must meet minimum TOEFL scores and other Graduate School requirements.
The application deadline for the Ph.D. program is February 15, 2014. Application materials submitted after that date may be reviewed but will not receive priority consideration.
For additional information about the Ph.D. program, contact Professor Odai Johnson at (206)543-4183, or via email at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the application procedure, please contact the School of Drama's graduate program assistant Sue Bruns at (206)543-0714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .