Purchasing your tickets:
All single tickets for School of Drama performances are available for advance purchase through the ArtsUW Ticketing Office using any of these methods:
ArtsUW Ticket Office
Questions about tickets? Email the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Previews (1st Wednesday + Thursday): $10.
- Evenings and Sunday matinees: $18 in advance | $20 at the door
- UWAA members, UW employees and seniors: $13 in advance | $15 at the door
- Students: $10 in advance | $12 at the door
- Season subscribers receive $1 off additional single ticket purchases.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $1 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets are available, in some cases, with an exchange fee of $1/ticket. For Subscribers, $1/ticket exchange fee is waived. For both, exchanges must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket and upgrade cost may apply.
- Venue ticket offices open one hour before curtain
- All venues are festival seating
- Seating is available 30 minutes before curtain
- Late seating is at the discretion of management and is not guaranteed
- Please, no children under five years of age
- No refunds
Performance Days & Times
Previews take place on the first Wednesday and Thursday. All Evening performances are at 7:30 P.M; matinees at 2 P.M. on Sundays
Parking fees run from $5-10 on campus lots after 5:00 pm. There are also private lots near the Jones Playhouse. On-street parking is $2/hour until 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Central Plaza Garage:
The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodations requests. For most effective fulfillment, please submit your request at least 10 days in advance of your visit.