Purchasing your tickets:
All single tickets for School of Drama performances are available for advance purchase through the UW Arts Ticketing Office using any of these methods:
UW Arts Ticket Office
Questions about tickets? Email the Ticket Office at email@example.com.
- Previews (1st Wednesday + Thursday): $10.
- Evenings and Sunday matinees: $18 in advance | $20 at the door
- UWAA members, UW employees and seniors: $13 in advance | $15 at the door
- Students: $10 in advance | $12 at the door
- Season subscribers receive $1 off additional single ticket purchases.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $1 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the UW Arts Ticket Office.
- Exchanges are available in some cases and must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket. Subscribers enjoy complimentary ticket exchange and replacement. Fees may apply.
- Venue ticket offices open one hour before curtain
- All venues are festival seating
- Seating opens 30 minutes before curtain
- THERE IS NO LATE SEATING
- Please, no children under five years of age
- No refunds
Performance Days & Times
Previews take place on the first Wednesday and Thursday. All Evening performances are at 7:30 P.M; matinees at 2 P.M. on Sundays
Parking fees run from $5-10 on campus lots after 5:00 pm. There are also private lots near the Jones Playhouse. On-street parking is $2/hour until 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Central Plaza Garage:
The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodations requests. For most effective fulfillment, please submit your request at least 10 days in advance of your visit.