Program Specific Information and Resources:
- Undergraduate (BA) Program, for majors, pre-majors and students interested in taking Drama classes. Academic information; other resources; our Drama advising office.
- PATP (MFA in Acting) students
- PDTP (MFA in Directing) students
- MFA in Design students
- Ph.D. students
For All Current Students:
- Room Checkout Request - request a room in Hutchinson Hall for your class work
- Safety - Information and links to the UW's Night Ride program and Husky NightWalk.
- School of Drama Student Handbook 2014-15 (PDF)
- Current quarter teaching schedule, with office hours
- Summer 2015 Time Schedule for Drama
- Autumn 2015 Time Schedule for Drama
- Costume check-out information Check out hours for spring quarter are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 3-6pm - all check-outs should happen during this time period. Returns should be made during check-out hours. If you cannot make those times, contact the costume shop at email@example.com or 206-685-7787 before you need the item. No walk-ins please. Any item not returned affects your borrowing status for next quarter.
- Costume Shop After Hours Rules
- School of Drama's web calendar
- Diversity Resources for current graduate students - GO-MAP