We've moved! The School of Drama operations are relocating to Condon Hall until Summer 2024, while Hutchinson Hall undergoes seismic upgrades. See additional information.

You are here

Employee Self Service

Employees may access the University ESS to:

  • Add or Update W-4 forms
  • Add/ Change/ Delete Direct Deposit choices
  • Print W-2 Statements (Back to 2006)
  • Update their address
  • View Paycheck/ Advice of Deposit information
  • View Wage and Tax information
  • View Vacation and Sick Leave balances