Purchasing your tickets:
Tickets can be purchased at arts.uw.edu
Masks and vaccination are required for entry to all ticketed performances in the 2021-22 Season. Individuals unable to be fully vaccinated, including children under 12 and people with a medical or religious exemption, must have proof of a negative COVID PCR test (taken within 72 hours of the performance). UW staff will check for proof of vaccination and negative COVID PCR tests at the doors as a condition of entry. Eating or drinking will not be permitted inside our venues.
For more information, visit the COVID-19 Protocols on the ArtsUW website.
ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE:
The ArtsUW Ticket Office walk-up window remains closed and phone availability varies. For the quickest response, email us at email@example.com and our staff will get back to you as soon as they can.
CLOSED ON STATE AND FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
- Single ticket prices are as follows:
$14 Senior (65+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
$10 Students (of any school)
- For all other events, please check individual event listing for exact ticket prices.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $3 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets are available, in some cases, with an exchange fee of $3/ticket. For members, $3/ticket exchange fee is waived. For both, exchanges must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket and upgrade cost may apply.
Performance Days & Times
Thursday - Saturday at 7:30 PM / Sunday at 2:00 PM / additional 2:00 PM matinee second Saturday of each run
Patron Code of Conduct
Accessibility & Accommodation
For accessibility needs, contact the ArtsUW Ticket at 206-543-4880 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For special services, contact the UW Disability Office at 206-543-6540 or email@example.com at least 10 days in advance of the performance.
Most UW Drama productions are appropriate for patrons ages 13 and up, and we welcome teens in our audience. For more detailed content information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org no more than one month prior to opening. Children under 5 will not be admitted.