Purchasing your tickets:
Subscriptions for the 2018 - 2019 mainstage season are on sale now. Subscriptions can be purchased online at artsuw.org, over the phone by calling 206.543.4880 or by mail by calling to request a subscription form, or downloading the form here.
All single tickets for School of Drama performances are available for advance purchase through the ArtsUW Ticketing Office using any of these methods:
ArtsUW Ticket Office
Questions about tickets? Email the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For School of Drama mainstage productions, single ticket prices are as follows:
$14 Senior (62+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
Pay-What-You-Can second Wednesdays, day-of-show only
- For all other events, please check individual event listing for exact ticket prices.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $1 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets are available, in some cases, with an exchange fee of $1/ticket. For Subscribers, $1/ticket exchange fee is waived. For both, exchanges must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket and upgrade cost may apply.
- Venue ticket offices open one hour before curtain (NOTE: On the first Sunday of each run, the on-site box office will open at 1:30 PM to avoid disrupting the pre-show lobby talk. We invite you to join us for the talk!)
- All venues are festival seating
- Seating is available 30 minutes before curtain
- Late seating is at the discretion of management and is not guaranteed
- Please, no children under five years of age
- No refunds
Performance Days & Times
Previews take place on the Saturday and Tuesday prior to opening at 7:30 PM (Fefu and Her Friends previews are the Sunday and Tuesday prior to opening.)
Parking fees run from $5-10 on campus lots after 5:00 pm. There are also private lots near the Jones Playhouse. On-street parking is $2/hour until 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Central Plaza Garage:
The University of Washington makes every effort to honor disability accommodations requests. For most effective fulfillment, please submit your request at least 10 days in advance of your visit.