Purchasing your tickets:
Tickets can be purchased at artsevents.washington.edu
Choose from single tickets to a specific Drama production, or enjoy the 2023-2024 public season with a subscription.
Please visit the ArtsUW ticket policy page for more information and ticket policies.
Masks are strongly recommended at all ticketed performances in the 2023-2024 Season.
For more information, visit the COVID-19 Protocols on the ArtsUW website.
ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE:
ArtsUW Ticket Office is open Monday - Friday, 12 pm to 4 pm.
For the quickest response, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
We're located on NE 41 ST, between Brooklyn AVE NE and University Way NE.
CLOSED ON STATE AND FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
- Single ticket prices are as follows:
$14 Senior (65+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
$10 Students (of any school)
- Previews: All tickets: $8, Pay-What-You-Can tickets are available on the day of the show only ($1 minimum, not available online).
- For all other events, please check individual event listings for exact ticket prices.
- Group discounts are available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $3 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets to a different performance of the same show are available for an exchange fee of $3/ticket. For subscribers, the $3/ticket exchange fee is waived. Refunds are available for both subscriptions and single tickets. Exchanges and refunds must be done prior to the start of the show printed on the current ticket, and upgrade costs may apply for exchanges into a more expensive show.
Performance Dates & Times
All evening performances start at 7:30 PM and all matinee performances start at 2:00 PM. Please visit the event listing on the webpage for dates and times, as the schedule may vary.
Patron Code of Conduct
Accessibility & Accommodation
For accessibility needs, contact the ArtsUW Ticket at 206-543-4880 or email@example.com. For special services, such as ASL interpretation, contact the UW Disability Office at 206-543-6540 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 days in advance of the performance.
Most UW Drama productions are appropriate for patrons ages 13 and up, and we welcome teens to our audience. For more detailed content information, please email email@example.com no more than one month prior to opening. Children under 5 will not be admitted.
Lost tickets? No problem. Contact the ArtsUW Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206.543.4880 in advance of the performance.
Lobby and Box Office Opening Time
The lobby and our on-site Box Offices will open one hour prior to the performance.
Performances begin promptly as scheduled. Out of respect for the artists and seated patrons, late seating is not guaranteed.