Purchasing your tickets:
Subscriptions for the 2019 - 2020 mainstage season are no longer on sale. All single tickets for School of Drama performances are available for advance purchase through the ArtsUW Ticketing Office using any of these methods:
ArtsUW Ticket Office
TICKET OFFICE HOURS: Monday - Friday 11AM - 6PM, CLOSED ON STATE AND FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
Questions about tickets? Email the Ticket Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For School of Drama mainstage productions (except Cabaret), single ticket prices are as follows:
$14 Senior (65+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
Pay-What-You-Can second Wednesdays, day-of-show only
- For Cabaret, single ticket prices are as follows:
$20 Senior (65+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
$5 TeenTix (Available starting April 29, 2020)
- For all other events, please check individual event listing for exact ticket prices.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $3 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets are available, in some cases, with an exchange fee of $3/ticket. For subscribers, $3/ticket exchange fee is waived. For both, exchanges must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket and upgrade cost may apply.
- Venue ticket offices open one hour before curtain.
- All venues are festival seating
- Seating is available 30 minutes before curtain
- Late seating is at the discretion of management and is not guaranteed
- Please, no children under five years of age
- No refunds
Performance Days & Times
Wednesday - Saturday at 7:30 PM / Sun at 2:00 PM
Additional 2:00 PM matinee 2nd Saturday of each run (+3rd Saturday for Cabaret)
7:30 PM on Saturday and Tuesday prior to opening
Parking fees start at $10 on campus lots after 5:00 pm. There are also private lots near the Jones Playhouse. On-street parking is $2/hour until 8:00 pm, Monday through Saturday. If you are driving, we urge you to arrive early. For parking information, call UW Transportation Services at 206-221-3701 or visit transportation.uw.edu.
(Please note that the N5 lot, immediately adjacent to the Hughes Penthouse, is no longer available for visitor parking, except on Saturdays after noon and Sundays. Patrons requiring accessibility parking CAN park in the N5 lot's accessible parking spots, but must stop at the gatehouse to purchase a UW disabled parking placard.)
Central Plaza Garage:
UW is a transit hub, and numerous bus lines run here. The UW Link Light Rail station is near Husky Stadium, and it's a lovely walk across campus campus to get to any of our venues. Check metro.kingcounty.gov for routes and schedules.
Because our seating is not pre-assigned, we really appreciate it when patrons who need seating accommodation let us know in advance so that we can hold appropriate seats to ensure a comfortable experience. If you cannot traverse stairs or need any other type of accommodation, please call the ticket office at 206-543-4880 or email email@example.com and let us know. We can accommodate your request most effectively if it is received at least 10 days prior to the date you plan to attend.
Most UW Drama productions are appropriate for patrons ages 13 and up, and we welcome teens in our audience. For more detailed content information, please call 206-543-5140 no more than one month prior to opening. Children under 5 will not be admitted.