Purchasing your tickets:
Tickets can be purchased at arts.uw.edu
ALL ACCESS MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2020-2021 SEASON ARE NO LONGER ON SALE.
ARTSUW TICKET OFFICE:
The ArtsUW Ticket Office walk-up window remains closed and phone availability varies. For the quickest response, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will get back to you as soon as they can.
CLOSED ON STATE AND FEDERAL HOLIDAYS
- Single ticket prices are as follows:
$14 Senior (65+), UW employee or retiree, UWAA member
Free for all students
- For all other events, please check individual event listing for exact ticket prices.
- Group discounts available. Contact Liz Wong for more information.
- Single tickets are assessed a $3 per ticket processing charge, except when ordered in person at the ArtsUW Ticket Office.
- Exchanges for single tickets are available, in some cases, with an exchange fee of $3/ticket. For subscribers, $3/ticket exchange fee is waived. For both, exchanges must be done no less than 24 hours prior to the date printed on the current ticket and upgrade cost may apply.
Accessing Online Performances
- All performances in the 2020-2021 public season will be shared online
- All-Access Members and single ticket buyers will be emailed links to access performances.
- Most performances will be streamed via Vimeo or YouTube.
- Links are being emailed manually by humans, not automatically by computers, so please be patient. If you have not received your link 48-hours prior to the performance, please email email@example.com.
- Accessing performances will require a device with internet access and audio and video capabilities.
- For those who cannot view the performances at their scheduled time: For the first four productions in the season, a video recording of the performance will be made available. This video will be accessible to all All-Access Members and single ticket holders for one week following the closing performance. [Video availability for the fifth and sixth productions is still pending, based on performance rights.]
- If you need a captioned recording of the performance, one will be available to all members and single-ticket holders for one week following closing. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get access to the recording.
- TICKET SALES WILL CUT OFF TWO HOURS PRIOR TO SHOWTIME
- If you have questions or need assistance accessing a performance, please email email@example.com.
Performance Days & Times
Thursday - Saturday at 7:30 PM / Sunday at 2:00 PM *or* 7:30 PM (please check individual show schedules)
Patron Code of Conduct
If you need any type of accommodation in order to access our performances, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We can accommodate your request most effectively if it is received at least 10 days prior to the date you plan to attend.
Most UW Drama productions are appropriate for patrons ages 13 and up, and we welcome teens in our audience. For more detailed content information, please email email@example.com no more than one month prior to opening. Children under 5 will not be admitted.