All remaining performances in the School of Drama's 2019-2020 season have been canceled. Ticketholders, please use the ticket options form to indicate whether you would prefer to convert your ticket price into a tax-deductible donation to the School of Drama, or receive a refund.

Advising for the School of Drama has moved online for spring quarter. Please email with questions.

You are here

Address Changes

It is the responsibility of the employee to ensure that accurate and up to date addresses are entered into the University systems. If you do not enter your current address by December of each calendar year, you may not receive important year-end tax forms.

To change your address, follow the steps below:

  1. Using your UW NetID and password, log into
  2. Click on the Employee Self Service (ESS) link, enter your password, and log on.
  3. Click the address tab.
  4. Click the Change button, make the appropriate changes, and click save.

NOTE: If students do not click on the ESS link to enter their address into MyUW, their address information will be entered into the Student Database, NOT the Payroll Database. As a result, students must enter their address into TWO places within MyUW to ensure that their addresses are current in all University Systems.