The University of Washington uses Workday as its payroll/human resources system. You will receive an email with information on submitting some of your payroll paperwork on line. After you have done that you will go to the Arts and Humanities Shared Services office to show the ID they require to complete the process.
- International students will need to fill out additional forms in Glacier and follow the directions posted by the International Students and Scholars Office to get a Social Security Number
Call Sue at (206)543-0714 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The UW is on a quarterly system. For payroll purposes payday is on the week-day closest to the 10th and 25th of each month
- Autumn quarter payroll is September 16-December 15, and paydays are October 10 and 25, November 10 and 25, December 10 and 24.
- Winter quarter payroll is December 16-March 15, and paydays are January 10 and 25, February 10 and 25, March 10 and 25.
- Spring quarter payroll is March 16-June 15, and paydays are April 10 and 25, May 10 and 25, June 10 and 25.
Direct deposit of your pay check is available by following these directions. Please note: this is separate from signing up for direct deposit of your financial aid.
- Graduate Appointee Insurance Program - for graduate students who have an appointment that pays them $800 a month or more. Their web site has dates and coverage information. Please ask if you're not sure if you're eligible for this program.
- Info on medicaid and health care exchanges, for students who do not have an appointment, you sign up via myuw.
- Costume shop/Drama 211 assistant
- Drama 101 TA
- Drama 101 Lecturer
- Drama 103 Instructor
- Drama 201 TA
- Drama 212 TA
- Drama 251, 252 TA
- Drama 460, 461 TA
- Scene shop
Grad Travel Request - on line application
You may apply for funding to help cover the cost of attending a conference by submitting a grad travel request on line. This funding will cover airfare only (up to $300 for domestic flights, up to $500 for international). Please submit the travel request form to the School's administrator, Kathy Burch, at least 6 weeks before you expect to travel.