The Arts and Humanities Shared Services office is the place you need to go in order to get into the payroll system. They are open 8am-5pm, but closed during lunch 12-1pm. To make sure that someone will be there please call ahead and make an appointment, their phone number is 206-221-9266.
In order to put you in the payroll system, you will need to complete certain forms, you can fill them out and take them to the Shared Services office. They will also have forms there, so don't worry if you can't print ahead of time.
- INS I-9 form: (PDF) They will need to see your ID in person, see page 5 of this form to see what kind of ID you need to bring with you.
- IRS W-4 Form - you will fill this out once you're in the payroll system, log in to MyUW, then go to the Working tab, then Employee Self Services. You'll be able to put in your address at the same time, please do that so that tax records and other info will get to you.
- Affirmative action data form: This form can be filled out online once you have a UW NetID.
Call Sue at (206)543-0714 or e-mail email@example.com if you have any questions.
The UW is on a quarterly system. For payroll purposes payday is on the week-day closest to the 10th and 25th of each month
- Autumn quarter payroll is September 16-December 15, and paydays are October 10 and 25, November 10 and 25, December 10 and 24.
- Winter quarter payroll is December 16-March 15, and paydays are January 10 and 25, February 10 and 25, March 10 and 25.
- Spring quarter payroll is March 16-June 15, and paydays are April 10 and 25, May 10 and 25, June 10 and 25.
Direct deposit of your pay check is available by following these directions. Please note: this is separate from signing up for direct deposit of your financial aid.
- Graduate Appointee Insurance Program - for graduate students who have an appointment that pays them $800 a month or more. Their web site has dates and coverage information. Please ask if you're not sure if you're eligible for this program.
- Info on medicaid and health care exchanges, for students who do not have an appointment, you sign up via myuw.
- Costume shop/Drama 211 assistant
- Drama 101 TA
- Drama 101 Lecturer
- Drama 103 Instructor
- Drama 201 TA
- Drama 212 TA
- Drama 251, 252 TA
- Drama 460, 461 TA
- Scene shop
Grad Travel Request - on line application
You may apply for funding to help cover the cost of attending a conference by submitting a grad travel request on line. This funding will cover airfare only (up to $300 for domestic flights, up to $500 for international). Please submit the travel request form to the School's administrator, Kathy Burch, at least 6 weeks before you expect to travel. The School's fiscal specialist will work with you to book your flight.