Bridget McKevitt is known for her work on Person of Interest (CBS), All My Children (ABC), HBO's Emmy nominated Casting By (2013) and the 2014 film, Days and Nights, starring Mark Rylance and Cherry Jones.
Bridget continues to serve as Creative Consultant & Business Coach to the Maggie Flanigan Studio, in New York City. As Business Coach, Bridget designed a 3-part workshop for MFS second-year PATP students called, Business Preparation. In this course students work with Bridget to craft original types for themselves, to learn how to make character-conscious wardrobe choices, choose type-specific audition material, layout a simple and specific resume, interview headshot photographers, and choose their best headshots for professional use. By the end of the workshop, Bridget's students have a solid grasp on the language necessary to talk about themselves as artists, they've developed professional audition-room behavior, and they've learned to make use of the tools that help build sustaining relationships with casting directors, agents and managers. Bridget is also a private coach for on-camera auditions.
- UW Drama alumni are making art for your quarantine - May 1, 2020
- Meet an MFA: Bridget McKevitt - March 22, 2018
- 3rd Year Solo Shows - March 5, 2018 - 7:00pm to March 7, 2018 - 7:00pm
- Trojan Women: A Love Story - January 16, 2018 - 7:30pm to January 28, 2018 - 4:00pm
- Sueño - May 23, 2017 to June 4, 2017
- Cino Nights - March 4, 2017 - 7:30pm
- Skies Over Seattle - June 3, 2016 to June 5, 2016
- The Walk Across America for Mother Earth - February 24, 2016 to February 28, 2016
- The Tale of the Heike (New Play Workshop) - January 22, 2016 to January 24, 2016