Geoffrey Alm is a Fight Master with The Society of American Fight Directors and has taught around the world. He has worked at numerous theatres including Intiman, Seattle Rep, Seattle Children’s Theatre, ACT, Seattle Opera, Arizona Theatre Company, McCarter Theatre Center in Princeton, New Jersey and the Huntington Theatre Company in Boston, as well as the Cinncinatti Playhouse, The Kennedy Center, Kansas City Rep, and The Santa Cruz Shakespeare Company.
Representative Creative Work
- La Traviata. Seattle Opera. Jan. 14-28, 2017
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Seattle Children's Theatre. Oct 13-Dec 11, 2016
- Romeo and Juliet. Seattle Shakespeare Company. May 4-22, 2016
- Dangerous Liaisons. ACT, Seattle. October 21-November 20, 2016
- Man of La Mancha. The 5th Avenue Theatre. May 27-June 26, 2016