We've moved! The School of Drama operations are relocating to Condon Hall until Summer 2024, while Hutchinson Hall undergoes seismic upgrades. See additional information.

You are here

Replacing a Lost or Missing W-2 Form

  • The W-2 form is available online from Workday.
  • Requests for all other forms (1099R, 1042S or UW Stipend Letter) must be submitted in writing using the Tax Form Replacement Request .
  • To obtain a Tax Form Replacement Request by phone, call (206) 543-9214.
    This phone line will be operational February 1 to April 13.
    After April 13, please call (206) 543-9213.
  • Mail or fax the completed Tax Form Replacement Request to the Payroll Office:
    3903 Brooklyn Ave NE
    Seattle, WA 98105
    Fax: (206) 543-8137
  • Replacement requests received in January will not be processed until February 1st
  • Requested tax forms will be mailed first class or held for pick-up at the University of Washington Payroll Office, 3903 Brooklyn Ave NE.
  • Forms may only be picked up by the individual named on the form and a picture ID will be required