Phillip Ray Guevara was born and raised in San Antonio, TX and graduated with honors from Texas State University where he received his B.F.A. in Acting. During his time at Texas State, Phillip directed, acted in, and choreographed fight scenes for over forty productions as well as spending a summer abroad studying with The Royal Shakespeare Company in conjuction with the Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in Stratford-Upon-Avon, UK.
Professional credits include: Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park, Intiman Theatre, Illinois Shakespeare Festival, Titan Theatre Company, and Cincinnati Ensemble Theatre.
In his free time Phillip enjoys listening to music, getting lost, staring at art for way too long, meeting new people, and reading sci-fi/fantasy novels.
Introductory Shakespeare Workshop, (Guest Instructor) Hamilton Middle School. Seattle, Washington.
International Stunt School, (Assistant Instructor) Seattle, Washington
- Meet an MFA: Phillip Ray Guevara - May 10, 2019
- Meet an MFA: Tricia Castañeda-Gonzales - April 17, 2019
- UW Drama Family Members Nominated for Seattle Theater Writers Awards - January 29, 2019
- Running Now: As You Like It - February 15, 2017
- Say Hello to Our New Graduate Students! - September 21, 2016
- PATP 3rd Year Solo Shows - April 3, 2019 - 7:30pm to April 4, 2019 - 7:30pm
- Rutherford and Son - January 23, 2019 - 7:30pm to February 3, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Incident at Vichy - October 20, 2018 - 7:30pm to November 4, 2018 - 2:00pm
- Angels in America Part Two: Perestroika - April 24, 2018 - 7:30pm to May 6, 2018 - 4:00pm
- Trojan Women: A Love Story - January 16, 2018 - 7:30pm to January 28, 2018 - 4:00pm
- By the Way, Meet Vera Stark - October 24, 2017 - 7:30pm to November 5, 2017 - 4:00pm
- Cino Nights - March 4, 2017 - 7:30pm
- As You Like It - February 7, 2017 to February 19, 2017
- The Octavia - January 8, 2017 - 11:00am to 6:30pm