Students come from around the world to study at the UW School of Drama. At the BA level we offer a liberal arts degree with options in performance and design, and are part of the new musical theater program; at the MFA level we have professional training programs in acting, directing and design; and we offer a degree in theatre history, theory and criticism at the doctoral level.
- Acting: Apply now for 2017 admission.
- Design: Apply now for 2017 admission.
- Directing: Next admissions will be for 2018.
- Read about the doctoral program. Apply now for 2017 admissions.
Learn more about:
- Our theatre spaces and facilities
- Our faculty and staff
- Graduate Tuition and Financial Aid
- UW Campus
- Seattle Theatres
- Life in Seattle
Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program
As a unit of the UW Graduate School, the Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program (GO-MAP), is committed to serving the needs of students of color and students from other underrepresented groups, while simultaneously fostering an educational and social environment in which all students can learn and develop through experiences rich in cultural, ethnic, and racial diversity.