Students come from around the world to study at the UW School of Drama. At the BA level we offer a liberal arts degree with options in performance and design, as well as minors in theatre studies, design for performance and acting. At the MFA level we have professional training programs in acting, directing and design. We offer a degree in theatre history, theory and criticism at the doctoral level.
- Acting: Information for 2020 admissions will be available at the end of October 2019.
- Design: Information for 2020 admissions will be available at the end of October 2019
- Directing: Information for 2020 admissions will be available at the end of October 2019
Learn more about:
- Our theatre spaces and facilities
- Our faculty and staff
- Graduate Tuition and Financial Aid
- UW Campus
- Seattle Theatres
- Life in Seattle
Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program
As a unit of the UW Graduate School, the Graduate Opportunities and Minority Achievement Program (GO-MAP), is committed to serving the needs of students of color and students from other underrepresented groups, while simultaneously fostering an educational and social environment in which all students can learn and develop through experiences rich in cultural, ethnic, and racial diversity.