For a program overview and application instructions, see About the MFA in Directing program.
Academic and Schedule Information
- Academic and Schedule Information page
- Calendar of Important Dates
- Class and Production Schedules (login required)
- Register for Classes
- Filing on line for your degree
Rules and Policies
- Building security, housekeeping, maintenance
- Policy memo on procedures for directing projects
- Policy memo on procedures for the advising of directing projects
- Policy memo on directing thesis project
- Satisfactory progress information
- School of Drama Policies
- Student Counseling Center
Financial Information - Employment, Insurance, Aid, Tuition
- Student payroll and forms page
- Graduate School Executive Order 28
- Health Insurance for students with graduate assistantships
- Health Insurance for students without graduate assistantships
- Job Descriptions
- Office of Student Financial Aid - for graduate students
- School of Drama Policy Memo on appointments
- Tuition rates
- Union contract
for Incoming Students
- Washington State Residency: The University rules on how to establish Washington State Residency for tuition purposes.
- Registering to vote: A link to a downloadable form to register to vote in Washington State.
- Car licensing & Driver's license/Washington state ID: Info on how, where and when you can get your car and driver's license, or Washington State ID.