Professional Actor Training Program
Class of 2020
B.F.A., Acting, Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, 2013
200 hr RYA, Vinyasa, University of Washington
Alyssa received her BFA in Acting from Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts (England).
Her Seattle credits include Lady Capulet in Romeo and Juliet (Seattle Shakespeare Company) and Stephano in The Tempest (Island Stage Left). Voice-over credits include the University of Washington Compliance Services, University of Utah Hospital and Scandinavian Airlines. She has taught acting classes for Salt Lake School for Performing Arts and University of Washington. Alyssa is a student-teacher of Integrative Alexander Technique studying under Cathy Madden. She teaches yoga, meditation and mindfulness in Seattle.
- Summer 2018: What our students, faculty, and staff are up to! - June 12, 2018
- A Midsummer Night's Dream - October 26, 2019 to November 10, 2019
- The Learned Ladies - May 22, 2019 - 7:30pm to June 2, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Rutherford and Son - January 23, 2019 - 7:30pm to February 3, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Fefu and Her Friends - November 25, 2018 - 7:30pm to December 9, 2018 - 2:00pm
- Angels in America Part Two: Perestroika - April 24, 2018 - 7:30pm to May 6, 2018 - 4:00pm
- Trojan Women: A Love Story - January 16, 2018 - 7:30pm to January 28, 2018 - 4:00pm