Once the form is submitted, an email will be sent to the main office, and we will assign a room based on availability. Room requests for the following week will be filled on Friday afternoon, and you will receive an email indicating which room you have been assigned.
Rooms are available for Drama classes and projects only (e.g. not for your Dance class, or rehearsals for an off campus performance).
- Requests for the current week (Monday-Sunday) will be filled on a first-come basis for appropriate rooms.
- You must be a currently registered UW student to check out rooms.
- Requests for the following week may be submitted but will not be filled until Friday afternoon.
- 11:30-1:30 is the heaviest room use in Hutch, you'll have better luck if you request a room for other times.
- Hut 201 is reserved for PATP use.
- Hut 218 is reserved for Directing use.
- The CAB/Hut 205 is reserved for UTS use weekdays after 5 pm and on weekends and at other times for BA students.
- Acting rehearsals limited to 1 hour/day for each student. Directing project rehearsals limited to 3 hours/weekday for each project, 6 hours on either Saturday or Sunday. Groups working on class projects limited to 3 hours/day.
- Submission of this form does not imply that you have a reservation. After your request has been processed (normally within 24 hours), you will receive another email confirming your reservation.
Allow enough time for the following tasks. You MUST make sure they have been completed before you vacate the room.
- Throw away all trash (i.e., paper, cups, napkins).
- Clean and wipe down all markings on the white boards/black boards.
- Raise all blinds and close all windows.
- Stack all unnecessary chairs and put aside.
- Arrange furniture the way it was found, do not move furniture between rooms without permission.
- Turn off all equipment, including projectors, along with the room lights.
- Shut door firmly upon leaving.