Originally a storehouse and remodeled into a theater in 1930, the Floyd and Delores Jones Playhouse (originally called the Seattle Repertory Playhouse), was the very first state-sponsored theater in the nation and was home to WPA projects and the Negro Federal Theater Projects. It has a thrust stage and seats 210.
Located at 4045 University Way NE.
Campus Map for the Jones Playhouse
Renovated, renamed Floyd and Delores Jones Playhouse reopening with Thornton Wilder's classic 'Our Town'
(University Week article; February 26, 2008)