I first started playing with theatrical lighting in high school and from the very beginning I was able to amazed at the amount of emotion and focus lighting could command with even the subtllest changes. Now, over 20 years later I have designed lighting for the stages, custom landscapes, private homes and fine art. For me lighting is the silent partner in every presentation; it creates focus, captivates the viewer and helps lead the way. As a designer I'm always looking for the next story that I can tell.
- Opening Tonight: Pippin! - March 10, 2017
- Alumni News: January 2016 - January 19, 2016
- Alumni & Faculty News, Winter 2016 - January 7, 2016
- Authentic and Charming: The Daily reviews Bus Stop - April 28, 2015
- Meet Our Incoming Graduate Students - September 10, 2014