Matt comes to Seattle from Austin, TX, where he spent four years as Lighting Supervisor for ZACH Theatre. For ZACH, Matt has designed lights for Peter and the Starcatcher, The King and I, Les Miserables, One Night With Janis Joplin, Harvey, The Cat In the Hat, and Goodnight Moon.
Prior to moving to Austin, Matt spent eight years with Arkansas Repertory Theatre in Little Rock, designing over a dozen productions including It Happened In Little Rock, a world premiere featured on the cover of TCG's American Theatre. Along the way, he also lit productions for colleges in Texas and Arkansas, and regionally for San Jose Repertory Theatre in California and Phoenix Theatre in Arizona.
Most recently, he designed The Walk Across America for Mother Earth and And Hilarity Ensues for the UW School of Drama.
- UW Drama Family Members Nominated for Seattle Theater Writers Awards - January 29, 2019
- Meet an MFA: Matt Webb - June 6, 2018
- Recap: Fucking A - December 16, 2016
- Up Next: Fucking A - December 16, 2016
- Where to See Students Work This Summer - July 19, 2016
- 2016–17 Scholarship & Award Recipients - June 21, 2016
- Summer Plans 2016 - June 20, 2016