All Drama faculty and staff (including student employees) are required to read the University of Washington COVID-19 Prevention Plan.
All faculty and staff are encouraged to participate in the Husky Coronavirus Testing Program
Additionally, all faculty, staff, and students are encouraged to follow University of Washington guidance on mask wearing:
- In other indoor settings, face coverings are strongly recommended the first two weeks of spring quarter, through Apr 8, and then recommended after that.
- When you wear a face covering, level up and choose a well-fitted KN95/KF94, N95 or surgical mask which provides additional protection for you and those around you.
- The Face Covering Policy webpage includes additional guidance and FAQs.
- Follow the UW COVID-19 Public Health Requirements and Guidelines flowchart when you feel sick, test positive, or may be exposed to someone who tested positive.
- Activate WA Notify so you can receive exposure notifications and anonymously let others know of their exposure if you test positive.
- University COVID-19 Case Response and quarantine and isolation procedures