Theatre Artist and Scholar from Costa Rica. He obtained his BA and his Post Graduate Degree at the University of Costa Rica, where he taught ten years in the undergraduate program of the Drama School. He works as a Director, Dramaturg and Researcher. His artistic work is in relation to the contemporary staging of classic texts using an interdisciplinary approach. His research is in relation to the contemporary religious public performances in Latin America (pilgrimages, processions and enactments), algo study the Spanish Golden Age and the Spanish Modernism in relation to their influences in Latin American theatre.
- 2018 Interdisciplinary Graduate Students Conference (IGSC) in Seattle, WA. "Being a Hedgehog: Isolation, Creativity, and Destruction."
- 2018 Theatre History Symposium of MATC (Mid-America Theatre Conference), Milwaukee, WI. Panel: "Counter Spin: Racial and Counter-Cultural Clap Blacks."
- 2017 American Asociation for Theatre Research Conference (ASTR), "Extraordinary Bodies." Working Group: "Global South"
- Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship recipients! - June 8, 2020
- A Day in the Life of a Ph.D. Student - December 14, 2017
- Say Hello to Our New Graduate Students! - September 21, 2016
- Pre-Show Talk: Language, mysticism, and Latino culture in Life is a Dream and Sueño. - June 4, 2017 - 1:00pm to 1:30pm