Kristie is a director, filmmaker, writer, and storyteller raised in the beautiful Salt Lake Valley. Kristie is excited by plays from various eras that exist in conversation with our world today, point to current events, and help us gain a greater perspective on our diverse world.
Creatively, Kristie writes screenplays and short stories, devises shows, and writes songs and tells choose-your-adventure style stories with her 3 fierce daughters. Kristie spent 6 years teaching youth theatre and directing around the Salt Lake Valley before attending UW. One of her passions is mentoring young artists on their own journeys.
Kristie loves solitude in nature and pretending to be amazing at yoga (favorite position is deep breathing in Shavasana).
dis/re/connection A New Performance Piece March 5-7 UW Drama YouTube RSVP FOR FREE LINK HERE
Accidental Death of an Anarchist by Dario Fo April 8-11 GET TICKETS HERE
- Congratulations to our 2020 scholarship recipients! - June 8, 2020
- [Here/Now] Episode One: The Women of Lockerbie - May 22, 2020
- Fall Auditions 2019! - September 17, 2019
- Announcing our 2019 - 2020 season! - June 3, 2019
- Canceled: The Women of Lockerbie - February 29, 2020 to March 5, 2020
- CabLab: Ada and the Engine - October 30, 2019 - 7:30pm to November 2, 2019 - 7:30pm
- Online - Accidental Death of an Anarchist Q&A - April 11, 2021 - 7:30pm
- Online: Accidental Death of an Anarchist - April 8, 2021 - 5:00pm to April 11, 2021 - 5:00pm
- Online - dis/re/connection - March 5, 2021 to March 7, 2021
- Launch the MFA Class of 2021! - February 9, 2021 to February 23, 2021
- Body Awareness - June 5, 2019 - 7:30pm to June 9, 2019 - 2:00pm
- Fefu and Her Friends - November 25, 2018 - 7:30pm to December 9, 2018 - 2:00pm